Dermal anchor when to change attachment
Change every 24h, or always at the same patch time. Leave a total of 2 weeks on the wound, change daily. After the first patch has been removed, care begins and ask about how to order your essay. Always wash hands before.
Disinfectant for wounds, Prontolind, or Octenisept Spray:
Apply a sufficiently large amount (spray 1-2 times) around the wound and let it work for one minute. Remove blood, crust, wound secretion as well as possible. Use a cotton swab or a swab to help. Then let it air dry. Never try to move or turn the jewelry strongly, otherwise there is a risk of the element becoming “loose” or being torn out! After disinfecting with a compress or a wound dressing, press on the wound for a few minutes.
- 2 weeks no solarium, sauna or sunbathing
- 4 weeks no full baths, swimming pools
- generally pay attention to this, that the surrounding skin area is not softened too much
- no contact with pets or their fur
- no contact of the wound with foreign body fluids
- no contamination with cosmetic products (hair color, tanning cream, make-up, soaps, creams or lotions, etc.)
- no contact with chemical cleaning agents, motor oils, heavy soiling
no endurance sports, muscle training
- no stress on the fresh wound from clothing
Dermal Anchor may bleed during the first few days
After that, a bruise may form around the visible attachment, which may be reddened. After a few days, the wound will secrete white-yellowish fluid. The Dermal Anchor and the surrounding skin area is sensitive to pressure in the beginning up to pain similar to a sore muscle. Important: do not remove or change the Dermal Anchor yourself, fix it with a plaster if necessary and do not use any other care products. The Dermal Anchor is only completely healed after 2-3 months! After that, the attachment can be changed at my place.